In a few of our more recent posts, we’ve highlighted the many wonderful communities that central Atlanta has to offer. From Old Fourth Ward to Midtown to Buckhead to downtown to Kirkwood to Inman park to Poncey-Highlands…there’s a lot to like about the idea of living in the heart of Atlanta.
In today’s post, we are going to continue with the trend, with a slight twist — highlighting some nearby neighborhoods that aren’t in the proper heart of Atlanta, yet still have a lot to offer. What’s more, they are also neighborhoods and communities that we know very well here at Team Sterling, and as such we’d love to describe them for anyone who is thinking about moving to Atlanta.
Why Team Sterling?
But before we dive straight in, we’d like to explain what sets us apart from other Atlanta real estate agents. Though there are plenty who are more than capable of assisting you with what you need, and doing a good job at it at that, Team Sterling is an Atlanta real estate agency that goes above and beyond expectations, as evidenced by the fact that we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the entire state of Georgia!
We’ve said in blog posts of the past and we’ll say it again; both Atlanta home buyers and sellers have a lot to gain from a pure dollars and cents-based perspective:
- Our clients save roughly 1.5 percent on the purchase of their new home when choosing our Atlanta real estate agency.
- On average, our clients sell their homes for roughly five percent higher, when comparing sales price to list price, upon going with us.
Beyond the bottom line, clients of ours consistently speak about our ability to be patient, flexible, and dedicated to their unique needs. It takes more than a real estate agency’s ability to fit timelines and budgets, but it certainly doesn’t hurt at the same time. We do that, and we combine our tech-savvy background with an old-fashioned work ethic which makes us tough to beat!
Nearby Atlanta Neighborhoods
Though these neighborhoods aren’t technically a part of the city of Atlanta, GA, they still have an urban vibe to them and can be found within the perimeter of Interstate 285. As such, they represent some great places to live.
- Decatur – Decatur offers a wonderful downtown area and a great school district, which makes it quite attractive for young families with professional parents who need to commute to the city. Who says you have to sacrifice culture for a great place to raise a family?
- Brookhaven – Brookhaven is actually quite nearby Buckhead, which makes it a cool place to call home in its own right. Brookhaven is also home to Oglethorpe University. Again, Brookhaven is attractive for many folks because it offers a laid-back suburban feel while still being relatively close to the bustling parts of the city.
- College Park, Hapeville, East Point – We recommend this region as a nice place to live for folks who have to travel frequently, as it is quite close to the Hartsfield International Airport. Whether you are looking to move to the area or not, you might find it interesting that this is where the 27-acre Porsche headquarters can be found. Naturally, it’s a region that attracts quite a bit of business.
Choose Team Sterling
Team Sterling is where tech moves real estate in Atlanta. If you elect to have us facilitate the sale or purchase of your Atlanta home, we will work diligently to meet your goals and tailor our approach to your satisfaction. With a wealth of experience and a passionate, caring staff, we are confident we are local realtors worth your consideration. Contact us today to learn more.